KMP Tennis Ltd. © Registered in England No: 04894991
KMP Tennis Ltd. ©
Registered in England
Our progressive beginners programme is a great start for anyone getting into the game for the first time, or who has had a break from tennis for long period and needs a 'technique refresher' before playing at a higher level.
The beginners group allows all of our players to confidently develop their skills in a friendly, fun and safe environment. Sessions offer a mix of group and one-to-one instruction which allows our coaches to help each player, correcting and adjusting technique where necessary. At this level players can expect to develop key skills and shots:
• Basic understanding of positioning to the ball allowing players to confidently and consistently strike the ball while minimising errors and chances of injury.
• The correct technique of the forehand and backhands/groundstrokes.
• The correct technique for forehand and backhand volleys.
• Serve techniques encompassing ball toss, body position and contact point. As this stroke is developed, our coaches introduce slice into the enhance serve consistency.
• Overall balance and body control techniques.
• Developing rallying skills through progressive drill techniques.
• Introducing competitive playing.