KMP Tennis Ltd. © Registered in England No: 04894991
KMP Tennis Ltd. ©
Registered in England
Our advanced sessions are designed to further develop players who have mastered the strokes and all-court techniques in our intermediate programme.
The advanced group allows all of our players to confidently develop their skills in a friendly, fun and safe environment. Sessions offer a mix of group and one-to-one instruction which allows our coaches to help each player, correcting and adjusting technique where necessary.
If you come to one of our advanced sessions we will be working on:
• Advanced techniques for all basic strokes including forehand,/backhand groundstrokes, volleys and serves.
• At this level with introduce speciality shots which include: slice/topspin serve, topspin lob and drop shots.
• Following on from the double and singles tactics at intermediate level we further develop our players all-court awareness, decision making and shot selection.
• Advanced footwork: progressive drills and on-court exercises are used to improve players overall mobility, speed, agility, efficiency of movement when traversing the court.
• Play patterns: here we introduce play patterns that the top professionals use and how to implement them effectively.
• Fitness and extended drills: here we introduce drill techniques that are widely used by the professionals to hone their skills. Spanish drills are used extensively at this level and are a perfect exercise for those wanting to train like Nadal.
• Video Analysis: Certain sessions offer video analysis which is becoming every more popular as it visually reinforces key elements of a players game that need attention.